..WIN A NEON 2013 CALENDAR POSTER..

2012 is coming to an end. So time for some changes, maybe something that can brighten up your life in 2013. 

CASASderooij is giving away one NEON 2013 CALENDAR poster  in your own choice of colour.
(neon pink, neon yellow or neon orange) 



 














What do you have to do to win?


1. Leave a comment in the comment section telling what will be your resolution for 2013
2. do this before midnight CET 31st of December 2012.
( I would be happy if you also want to follow my blog and share this on pinterest)

We will pick one winner with the most inspiring comment. 
We'll send the NEON 2013 CALENDAR in the colour of choice to you ( including shipping)
Anybody in the world can participate.

I am looking forward to your resolutions!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. My resolution is to reply to my emails in a more timely manner ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties

    1. Dear kate, You won!
      With two new years resolutions I will give away eachone a poster.
      Let me know on my email candicederooij@hotmail.com, what is your favourite colour and your adress. I will sent you your poster asap!

      greetings Candice

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Candice,

    I saw your poster at our mutual friend Celinda this week and I really love it's design! I will share it on Pinterest and Twitter for you.

    And my resolution for 2013, oh there are too many... but one of them is to keep track with blogs I follow more often, because it is so inspirational to see what other designers make ;-)

    Good luck with your projects!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Cora, You won!
      With two new years resolutions I will give eachone a poster.
      Let me know on my email candicederooij@hotmail.com, what is your favourite colour and your adress. I will sent you your poster asap!

      greetings Candice

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...